Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen Ruby/Sapphire Easy Hacks Part 1: Changing the Starters
June 07, 2009
NEW LINK! THE LINK IN THE BOTTOM(on step 3) NO LONGER WORKS. Instead use this link for step 3.
KODYS KICK ASS HACKS- In this video I'll demonstrate this hack I found that allows you to change your starters to whatever Pokemon you want.
Follow these steps if you want to do this too:
1. First, you need a Game Boy Advance Emulator
(scroll down to bottom of page, then download the file)
2. Download a Pokemon Game Boy ADVANCE game.
(go to Google then type the game you want and type "rom" after it, for example: "pokemon leafgreen rom")
3. Download a-starter.zip file on http://hackpokemon.weebly.com/
4. Once downloaded and saved somewhere (preferabbly Desktop) Extract the file.
5. Click on the Extracted file and click on the application.
6. Once you're on the app, go to File and upload the ROM that you downloaded.
7. The rest is sort of self explanatory, you can now edit to exactly how you want it, make sure you save the settings once you're done, then play the game!